I’m not posting here much anymore — which is not to say that I won’t. But I’m finding it better to post better researched — and better read — pieces over at Naked Capitalism… one of the most widely read financial and economic blogs on the net. Here’s my last post – and although we haven’t formalised an agreement, I seem to be posting around once a week. Ch-ch-check it out.
Archive for June, 2011
- Press Release For My New Tax-Backed Bonds Policy Note at Levy
- Technological Progress in a Below Full Employment Economy
- More Hypocrisy From Krugman: The Grumpy Old Men of Macro
- What Caused the ‘Great Moderation’ and How is it Related to the 2008 Crisis?
- Something is Rotten in the State of Macro: Krugman’s Continued Hypocritical Defence of the Status Quo