I’m not posting here much anymore — which is not to say that I won’t. But I’m finding it better to post better researched — and better read — pieces over at Naked Capitalism… one of the most widely read financial and economic blogs on the net. Here’s my last post – and although we haven’t formalised an agreement, I seem to be posting around once a week. Ch-ch-check it out.
Archive for June, 2011
- The Interaction of Economists and Money Cranks in the Depression Years
- Was Keynes a Money Crank or is Gary North?
- Keynes and the “Fallacy of Aggregation” in Probability Theory
- Scotland Risks Eurozone-Style Crisis if Issues Surrounding Sovereignty and Macro-Imbalances Are Ignored
- The Yield Curve and Recessions: Against US-Centricism